Lungs in the body are vital organ, so it is important to pay special attention to cleansing the lungs. The first step is to quit smoking if you have not done yet. Many respiratory and pulmonary diseases occur just because of the pollution by harmful substances.
Everyone knows that the lungs may be contaminated not only smoke, but also from harmful substances in the air. Therefore, it is necessary to purify the lungs to all the inhabitants of large cities, even to those who do not smoke.
The quickest and easiest way of purification is the use of herbal remedies. The best time to cleanse the lungs – from mid-September to mid-November.
The symptoms of lung contamination:
- weak breathing, speech
- shortness of breath on exertion
- cough, asthma, pulmonary disease
- face edema, mucus in the nose, nasal bleeding, venous
- diseases, urology, eczema in the elbow part
- person has a soft voice when he speaks, frequently yawns
Herbal tea to cleanse the lungs
Mix the herbs: plantain, lungwort, mullein flowers and Veronica (1: 1: 1: 2). Take 1 spoon of collection, brew 150 ml of boiling water. Drink infusion during the day, the next day, prepare a new infusion. This tea helps clear the lungs of mucus, toxins. cleansing course: from 14 days to 1 month. Along with cleansing tea you can use essential oils.
Mix olive oil 50ml with essential oils (tea tree oil, oregano, eucalyptus) approximately 10 drops. Take oil mixture then polish the chest in the morning and evening to help the natural cleansing of the lungs.
Curry for lungs
Good news for ex-smokers. According to research conducted by the National University of Singapore curry increases lung capacity by 10%. Former smokers should add this seasoning in all dishes daily. Antioxidants containing curry repair lung tissue, reduce inflammation. Curry can be mixed with any sauce, mustard, sour cream, and others.
Strengthening of the respiratory tract
For strengthen the respiratory tract are suitable plants which contain silicon (horsetail, knotweed). To do this, prepare a slightly bitter drink.
Centaury 10 g
Goldenrod 15 g
Thyme 25 g
Marshmallow root 30 g
Brew in a teapot 2 tbsp. Spoon cooked collection of these herbs. In each cup of tea, add 15 drops of tincture of echinacea. Take tea 1 times a day for 14 – 20 days.
Instruction on removing mucus and toxins from the lungs
- Before cleaning the lungs is necessary for 2 days did not eat dairy products, because they can hinder the process of detoxification.
- On the eve of the first day of cleansing, drink for the night 1 cup of herbal laxative tea. Tea can be purchased at the pharmacy.
- In the morning drink lemonade: 250 – 300 ml of water + juice of 2 lemons. This drink should drink before breakfast for 30 minutes.
- For breakfast, drink 300 ml of fresh grapefruit juice or orange. These juices contain antioxidants that improve the health of the respiratory system.
- Between the lunch and dinner drink 250 – 300 ml of carrot juice.
- At dinner drink multi-juice 350ml: carrots, celery, spinach, parsley, seaweed (skip through a juicer).
- Before dinner, drink a cleansing tea: rose hip, ginger, mint (4 tablespoons in a thermos with water (500 ml) for 12 hours.).
- At night, drink 300 ml of pure cranberry juice. Thus it is possible to clean the lungs 1 time per month. Cleaning is carried out for 3 days.
Tips: Avoid drinks that contain chemicals. Drink only fresh juices. To prevent clogging drink cranberry juice, visit the sauna (sauna). Daily walk in nature, particularly useful for light walking briskly.
Increase your intake of foods rich in vitamin C. Eat more vegetables, such as garlic and horseradish. Minimize the consumption of foods that contain white flour. Avoid coffee and black tea.