You can cleanse the bowels at home using different herbal teas. The most useful herbs for that purpose are the following:
- dandelion root
- buckthorn bark
- flax seeds
- senna leaves
How to make a cleansing tea:
- Take all herbs in equal proportions.
- Prepare a broth. Use a thermos to brew it.
- Take a note – no boiling water! Use very-very hot in order not to destroy useful nutrients.
If you also want to cleanse the liver, read the next. Cleansing tea can cleanse the bowels of debris and toxins, improve the intestinal microflora and the process of digestion, but also helps get rid of intestinal worms.
One more recipe:
- Take lemon balm leaves, oregano leaves and shoots.
- Add some lemon peel to the mixture.
- Pour boiling water over it.
- Boil for 5-10 minutes on low heat or brew in a thermos.
Do not mix a lot of herbs species. The composition of included herbs can have certain contraindications. During the bowel cleansing is necessary to use more water, mineral water, homemade compotes, freshly squeezed juices. Stay healthy.